External funding overview
As one of the biggest R&D centers in Europe, EDC effectively uses external funding – both from the European Union and domestic sources – to support development of the newest technologies and innovative products for our customers, as well as to increase EDC’s internal capacity and capability which is vital for organization working in the fast-changing tech environment.
Since 2008 EDC has effectively used financial support provided by the European Union through the following programmes:
2014 – 2020 EU financial perspective
- Operational Programme Smart Growth
- Priority I – Support for R&D activity of enterprises
- Priority IV – Increasing the research potential
- Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development
- Priority II – Effective public policies for the labour market, economy and education
- Clean Sky 2 (Horizon 2020)
2007 – 2013 EU financial perspective
- Operational Programme Innovative Economy
- Priority IV – Investments in innovative undertakings
- Clean Sky 1 (7th Framework Programme)
For EDC procurements related to the externally funded projects, visit PROCUREMENTS section.