We are one week away from the biggest educational night event in Poland – 10th Night at the Institute of Aviation. This year the main theme will be the mysteries of space. It’s also a great opportunity to visit Engineering Design Center. We’ve prepared a lot of attractions and novelties this year!
10th Night at the Institute of Aviation will take place on October 11th, 2019 at the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation in Warsaw, 110/114 Al. Krakowska, from 5 p.m. till 11 p.m.
This event each year gathers thousands of people, who want to learn more about aviation and technology. EDC prepared numerous attractions for the guests. This year during the event we’ll launch 3rd edition of our EDC Hackathon. This years during this unique 24-hours long programming tournament our contestants will have to program and fly a drone.
What you can expect at our stand?
- Live transmission from Hackathon Drones
- Flight simulator (from Hackathon 2018 Flight Simulator)
- Live 3D printing show
- Catalyst components (on show for the first time ever!)
- LEGO turbofan engine model
- gas turbine combustion chamber
- model of a turbine 9E.03
- and many more attractions!
Visitors will also have an opportunity to visit two EDC laboratories:
- Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Materials Technology Lab
Come and join us during this special event. Invite your family and friends!