We are pleased to inform that for the third time in a row, General Electric has been named second-best employer for engineers in Poland for 2011 in a country-wide survey conducted by BDI, the largest engineering database and consulting company in Poland.
„I am very happy to see GE being recognized as one of the best engineering employers for a number of years now.” said Magdalena Nizik, Engineering leader at GE Aviation’s Poland site. “I strongly believe that our international environment, vast development opportunities, access to newest technologies, and the company’s high ethical standards constitute a very attractive work place for engineers.”
The engineers who voted for GE highlighted the following reasons explaining why they enjoy working for the company:
- Company with the highest world class management standards,
- International environment, access to best technologies, job security,
- Opportunity to work on projects that shapes the future of flight,
- Great for women engineers, company obeys labor law, flexible work time,
- Competitive salary on Polish market.
Engineers have voted on more than 100 companies during 2011 survey.
More on the contest on www.firmadlainzyniera.pl