Today EDC employs almost 1400 engineers based in Warsaw and is the biggest engineering center in the Central Europe. With increased amount of work coming towards Aviation section of EDC we are looking to hire mechanical engineers. We will be conducting EDC Aviation hiring Event at EDC office in Warsaw on 21 April 2012.
We are looking for people that are interested in participating in that event. If one is interested please send your cv in English via e-mail to [email protected] with referral number A/GA/EDCW as a subject.
Due to the dynamic growth of our company and a significant number of new projects, we are seeking for best engineering candidates for the Aviation department to work with the development of state-of-the-art technologies and design of aircraft engines and aircraft parts.
Currently we are looking for design engineers in following areas: structures, rotors, airfoils, drives and aircraft structures as well as service specialists to fill following Aviation positions:
- Design Engineer
- Lead Engineer (min 3 years of experience)
- Staff Engineer (min 7 years of experience)
Ref no: A/GA/EDCW
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or related fields – both graduates and experienced engineers are encouraged to take part in the recruitment process;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern engineering tools, including software for 3D solid modelling and Finite Element Methods (FEM) (UNIGRAPHICS, ANSYS or CATIA/Patran/Nastran, FLUENT, CFX) will be an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern technological processes (previous industry experience will be an advantage).
- Good command of both spoken and written English;
Scope of activities (depending on the position):
- Combustion chamber design – design, production support and service of combustion chambers for gas turbines, flow analyses in combustion chambers for gas turbines;
- Turbine and compressor design, production support and service – blades, vanes, shafts, discs, structures;
- Drive design, production support and service – gears, bearing systems, lubrication systems, sealing, shafts;
- Heat transfer – modelling and analyses of parts exposed to high temperatures using the finite element method;
- Computational Fluid Mechanics (CFD) including turbine’s casing, inlet and outlet;
- Managing the operation and service of aircraft engines – reliability monitoring and modelling, creating service procedures, developing repair technologies for parts;
- Design and analyses of airplane parts;
- Design and analyses of engine nacelle parts.
The company offers:
- Position in international environment with the possibility of professional skills development
- Wide scope of extra benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare and extra life insurance;
- State-of-the-art tools;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Interesting projects;
- Competitive salary